“Budget-Proof your DIY Travels has been a great resource for people like me who obsess about creating an affordable DIY vacation. Being an avid traveller for years, I thought I knew everything there is to know about saving money for my trips but Annemarie’s course taught me more practical and creative ways to save money! Her comprehensive and easy to understand course covers budgeting, recommended sites for research and booking purposes, how to score upgrades and more! This course also provides downloadable resources, invaluable support and lifetime access!”
- Dia Bianca Lao | Read her full review here: http://wewillgoplaces.com/budget-diy-travel-course...
Hello, fellow travel soul!
Are you already dreaming about your next holiday?
I sure am. And since you cannot travel all the time, let's make the most out of your travels. Oh, and let's make it more affordable and with the same quality experience! That's totally possible and I'll show you how. In fact, I've flown more than 25 times across the globe in two years (Europe to Australia to Japan and the USA). And guess what, I have spent no more than $3085 on all of these 25 flights put together. That's how crazy I am about travel and budget hacking.
You can travel more too by learning:
- How to set a realistic budget that you ACTUALLY stick to
- How to set a safety net aside
- How to book flights that can save you up to $465*
- How to use the booking tricks flight search engines don't want you to know about
- How to get free hotel upgrades
- And so much more! (with some step-by-step video guides)
*based on data from Skyscanner's research
It's all in in the course and all in video form (more than 3 hours of all you need to know when it comes to travel budgeting) and you do it at your own pace and you can have lifetime access (and get any questions you might have answered by yours truly). And I'll throw in handy downloadable printouts as well. So you can save that mouse clicking arm from writing it all down yourself.
Here's my after pictures. The before picture sits right at the desk in your office.^^
So is this course for you?:
- Do you want to travel more?
- Do you like discounts and saving money?
- Do you want to avoid blowing your travel budget needlessly?
If you answered yes, then this course is for you.
And since we all love numbers (or don't), here is an example of what the $39 one off price could potentially get you:
- how to save money on flights up to $465 (saves up to $930 for a return flight, according to data from Skyscanner)
- save extra airport & bagagge fees (saves at least $50)
- get a free hotel upgrade (could be worth $50)
In total you could potentially save $1070 for learning how to save money AND travel the world. And it's only $39!
If you have some questions or are still unsure of how the course will look like, watch a free preview in the curriculum below or shoot me an email at travelonthebrain [at] gmx [dot] net. See you soon in the course!
It had to happen, after ditching the 9-5 for a prolonged break, Annemarie's wokaholic tendencies led her to start a daily blog about her adventures. Realising how much travel has helped rebuild her confidence and and general #GirlBoss-iness, Travel on the Brain became a hub for kick ass women who need a little push to follow their dreams - no matter if it's at home or out in the world. You are worth it!